1. Each member of any team should be a student of an engineering college. (except for events declared as open*1)
2. Referee’s decision is final and mandatory for all.
3. Participant should be born after 1 Jan 1993 (below 18 years of age not allowed).
4. Students with current year drop*2 are not eligible.
5. The participants must bring the following documents:
a. Valid Original college ID card(with college stamp on it)
b. Any National ID with birth date (Original)
c. Bonafide*3 signed and stamped by principal on college letter head with player’s photo on it.
d. Fee receipt of current academic year.[In case objection is raised three national ID’s and previous semester/year mark sheet will be required*4]
6. Misbehavior of any player with the ZEST team, faculties, referees or other participating teams may lead to the cancellation of his/her participation.
7. NO REFUND will be given under any circumstance.
8. Document verification is last step for confirmation of registration of team/player.
9. Any fault in the document verification leads to disqualification of team/player.
10. Every team should have the names of all the participants on a letter head of their college with the signature of Director with them at all times.
11. To avail the Winner prize, number of participating teams should be at least 3 excluding COEP (No runner up prize will be given in this case).*5To avail both Winner and runner up prizes, the number of participating teams should be at least 5 excluding COEP.
12. First aid will be provided by the ZEST team. Organizers and COEP will not be responsible for any injuries or mishaps during the event.
13. Participants must be present on the ground at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
14. After getting selected as semi finalist, captian(or any responsible person from team)must submit xerox of passbook, aadhar card and ID card before semi finals. Prize money shall be transfered to winners account by mid of march.
Note: All final rights are reserved with the organizing team. Note : Insurance will be provided to participants.
For more information:
✔ Visit our Facebook page
Event heads:✔ Vasudha Bhoomkar +91 93591 09690
✔ Shubham Jadhav +91 96895 87490
Overall Coordinator :✔ Bhavit Jain +91 91466 54144
List of events declared as open:
1. Fencing (boys and girls)
2. Archery (boys and girls)
3. Handball Girls
4. Hockey Girls
5. Ball Badminton
If a student has taken drop for current academic year 2018-19, he/she will be considered as current year drop student. But a student having a cleared year drop in any past year, now studying in current academic year 2018-19, is eligible to play in ZEST’19.
Bonafide Certificates must have player’s photo and college seal on it.
College seal should be half on photo and half on certificate
List of National IDs:
• Aadhar Card
• Pan Card
• Voting Card
• Driving License
Also following documents are valid for birth date purpose:
• 10th/12th board certificate
• Domicile certificate
In case number of participating teams excluding COEP is less than 3, show match will be conducted and consolation prize worth INR 800 will be awarded to winner team.