"On the early winter morning, don't just sit there sipping on your coffee...instead unleash these barriers!
Get on the road, put on your running shoes and prove to yourself that speed can be your forte.
Paving your way through the civilization in Shivajinagar to the greenery in Pashan, its going to be a wonderful experience with the mist outside and the fire within. It's rightly said: "Great company is the shortest cut." Come along with your friends and family as this race is going to be a strenuous one. With exciting prizes in store and no age limit, Zest'19 brings to you a revitalising marathon in three different categories :- 3km, 5km and 10km.
Get ready for 20th January 2019 because you just can't snooze through a run under the winter sun!"
All Participants will get:
2. Finisher Medal
5. Enroute Hydration Support
1. Participant may register via specified online mode i.e. College Fever or via offline mode. The offline registrations will be done at Zest office, College of Engineering, Pune.
2. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
3. Video recording and Photographs will be taken of runners and used for the purpose of advertising and promoting the events.
4. In case of any injury, first-aid treatment will be provided.
5. Finishers of 3k, 5k and 10k will receive Medals and E-certificates.
6. i) Participants must be present 1 day prior to event i.e. on 19th January between 3 pm to 8 pm to collect their Bibs and T-shirts.
ii) Document verification will be done while allotting bibs and T-shirt.
iii) Please carry any of the govt. approved photo id card.(e.g. Aadhar, PAN, Driving
License, Passport etc.) 7. Wear your bib number on your chest for identification.
8. Water bottles will be provided at water booths places at regular intervals along the route.
9. Look out for sign/arrows and our volunteers along the route.
10. Space will be provided to store your belongings but organizing team will not be held responsible in case of any loss/damage/misplace of your belongings.
11. Refreshment will be provided to the participants.
Terms and conditions:
1. Participant race number is specific personal identity and may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to any other person. The sale or transfer of race entries is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and banning of any individuals involved from future events.
2. Under 15 age participants are allowed only in 3K category and must be accompanied by the parent/guardian.
3. Participant must undertake to abide by the race rules, race instructions and marshal directions. Each participant must sign an undertaking form or accept the rules and regulations before registering for the Marathon.
4. All participants should take part at their own risk. COEP and event officials will not be held responsible if any mishaps/accidents occur during the event. We urge you not to participate if you are unfit to perform any strenuous activity.
5. Participants should not be accompanied by anyone on race route who has not registered in the event (not applicable for participants under age 15).
6. No bikes or wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course.
7. No tobacco, alcohol or any other banned substance is permitted. If the person is found under the influence of toxic substance will not be allowed to participate in the marathon.
8. All finish times are reviewed before times are deemed official.
9. Participants must follow the given directions only.
10. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the event officials will be final.
11. The event will only be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen and unavoidable conditions. In such case all participants will be notified by email as soon as possible.
12. A participant, once registered under any category, cannot cancel his/her registration. Also, a change in category (3K, 5K & 10K) won’t be allowed under any circumstances. There will be no refund of registration fees paid by the participant in case of his or her failure to participate in the event. No arguments will be entertained.
13. Event officials reserve the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
14. Any participant who is found in breach of these terms and conditions will be excluded from current and future events.
15. Collection and use of information: I acknowledge and agree that my personal information (including medical information) can be sorted, used and disclosed by the organizers in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
Prathamesh Vane : +91 91568 78445
Paresh Bhirud : +91 94032 73898